1.Do not install the LED strip in an environment that is overheated (for example, near
a heat-generating device) or in a poorly-cooled area (for example, in a confined
space), Pls check the Ambient Temperature Considerations!
2.Do not use this product in environments with high volatile organic compounds such
as sulfur, chlorine, bromine and VOC to avoid reduce the service life.
3.Volatile substances enter the interior of the LED in the form of gas and react with
the silvered layer of the silica gel and the support to cause the interior of the LED to
become black, decrease in brightness, increase in color temperature. Therefore,
special attention should be paid on the construction site: first doing the construction
of painting, glue, welding , and installation the led products until the paint and glue
curing and gas evaporation ,which can avoid the bad situation of vulcanization.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of LED Lamp belt
- LED Light band features
- Advantages of LED Light Band
- The application range of the lamp belt
- Outdoor Lights
- Full color LED lamp
- Light Belt
- The working principle of neon light
- Neon Lighting Installation structure
- Collocation of Wire color and power polarity of...
- Neon Lighting Installation Precautions
- Panel Installation Type A
- Panel Installation Type B
- Panel Installation Type C