Warm White: The color temperature of the warm light is below 3300K. The warm color light is similar to the incandescent lamp, and the red light component is more, giving people a warm, healthy and comfortable feeling. Applicable to homes, houses, dormitories, hotels and other places or places with lower temperatures.
Cold White: Also called the neutral color, its color temperature is between 3300K~5300K, and the neutral color is soft and soft, which makes people feel happy, comfortable and serene.
Applicable to shops, hospitals, offices, restaurants, restaurants, waiting rooms and other places.
White: Also called daylight color, its color temperature is above 5300K, the light source is close to natural light, there is a bright feeling, people focus. Applicable to offices, conference rooms, classrooms, drawing rooms, design studios, library reading rooms, exhibition windows and other places.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of LED Lamp belt
- LED Light band features
- Advantages of LED Light Band
- The application range of the lamp belt
- Outdoor Lights
- Full color LED lamp
- Light Belt
- The working principle of neon light
- International protection
- Flexible LED strip series
- LED color tolerance international standard anal...
- LED lamp beads characteristics
- Constant voltage and constant current
- Voltage, Current, Resistance, Power