- Feb 05, 2018 -
Neon lights are brightly lit, filled with rarefied neon gas or other electrically powered glass tubes or bulbs, and are a cold cathode gas discharge lamp. The neon tube is a sealed glass tube with electrodes at both ends, which fills in some low-pressure gas. The thousands of volt voltage is applied to the electrode, and the gas in the ionization tube emits light. The color of the light depends on the gas in the tube. Neon is neon (neon light), a rare gas that emits a popular orange light, but uses other gases to produce other colours, such as hydrogen (red), Helium (yellow), carbon dioxide (white), and mercury Vapor (blue).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of LED Lamp belt
- LED Light band features
- Advantages of LED Light Band
- The application range of the lamp belt
- Outdoor Lights
- Full color LED lamp
- Light Belt
- The working principle of neon light
- Brief introduction and application of LED power...
- The world's top ten LED lighting fixture certif...
- Light strip troubleshooting and precautions
- Installation and maintenance
- How to cut and rejoin the LED strip
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX
- What's LM, CD, LUX, K, Ra
- Light color application
- International protection