1.Do not put stress on the LEDs when soldering.
2.Do not warp the circuit board before it have been returned to normal ambient
conditions after soldering.
3.The temperature of the iron should be lower than 300 ℃ and soldering within
3sec per solder-pad is to be observed.
4.Caution must be used in handing this device to avoid damage to the lens
surfaces that will reduce optical efficiency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of LED Lamp belt
- LED Light band features
- Advantages of LED Light Band
- The application range of the lamp belt
- Outdoor Lights
- Full color LED lamp
- Light Belt
- The working principle of neon light
- Storage Profile of Fresh Lighting
- Neon Light installation instructions
- Installation Environment of neon lighting
- Neon Lighting Installation structure
- Collocation of Wire color and power polarity of...
- Neon Lighting Installation Precautions
- Panel Installation Type A
- Panel Installation Type B
- Panel Installation Type C