When the external power circuit is connected, the output of the transformer will produce thousands of volts or even tens of thousands of volts of high pressure. When this high
When pressed to the ends of the neon tube electrodes, the charged particles in the neon tube are accelerated and flown to the electrodes in the High-voltage electric field, which stimulates the generation of large amounts of electrons. These excited electrons are accelerated in a high-voltage electric field and collide with the gas atoms in the tube. When these electrons collide with the energy of the free gas atom enough, the gas atoms are ionized and become cations and electrons, which is the ionization of gases. Collisions between charged particles and gaseous atoms, the excess energy is emitted as photons, completing the entire process of glowing lights.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of LED Lamp belt
- LED Light band features
- Advantages of LED Light Band
- The application range of the lamp belt
- Outdoor Lights
- Full color LED lamp
- Light Belt
- Brief introduction and application of LED power...
- The world's top ten LED lighting fixture certif...
- Light strip troubleshooting and precautions
- Installation and maintenance
- How to cut and rejoin the LED strip
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX
- What's LM, CD, LUX, K, Ra
- Light color application
- International protection
- Flexible LED strip series