In the same circuit, the current in the conductor is proportional to the voltage across the conductor and inversely proportional to the resistance of the conductor.
Standard type: I=U/R.
The unit of physical quantity in the formula: I: (current) is in amperes (A); U: (voltage) in volts (V); R: (resistance) is in ohms (Ω).
Electric power formula:
In the pure resistance circuit, according to Ohm's law U=IR substituted into P=UI can also be obtained: P=I2R=(U2)/R.
Constant voltage light bar: one end of the outlet is recommended to receive 5M; two ends of the outlet are recommended to receive 10M.
Constant current light bar: one end of the outlet is recommended to receive 10M; two ends of the outlet is recommended to receive 20M.
Product outlet: The longer the outlet length, the thicker wire is recommended.
When the outgoing line is ≥ 2M, it is recommended to use a wire with a diameter of ≥ 0.5mm2 (20#).
When the outgoing line is ≥ 5M, it is recommended to use ≥ 1mm2 (16#) wire diameter wire.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Introduction of LED Lamp belt
- LED Light band features
- Advantages of LED Light Band
- The application range of the lamp belt
- Outdoor Lights
- Full color LED lamp
- Light Belt
- The working principle of neon light
- 220V High pressure LED strip
- LED lamp beads
- LED lighting principle
- Lamp production process
- LED lamp bead performance
- LED Drive
- How to connect IP20 led strip
- How to connect IP65 led strip
- How to connect IP67 led strip
- Neon Safety Warning of LED Strip